- April 26, 2021
- Posted by: admin
The application is now open and will close on September 30, 2021. HKGNA reserves the right to extend the closing date.
- Please read the Submission Requirements carefully before you submit the application.
- Please send the completed and signed application form along with the Submission Requirements to email@example.com OR by post to HKGNA/ MHK Music, Unit 1203, 12/F, M Place, 54 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong
Subject/ Attn: HKGNA Music Competition 2021 Application [Your last name, Your first name]
- We will confirm receipt of your application form within 5 working days by email.
- To avoid double application, please send only one official application form via a single method*# (email/online/post).
*For Chamber Music Division application, please have ONE representative to submit all the documents and payment.
#If you are applying for more than one instrument/category, please submit another form.
Application Fee for each category 每項比賽類別報名費 (non-refundable 恕不退款):
- Piano/ Strings: HK$400 (per Hong Kong Young Artist) | US$50 (per International Young Artist)
- Chamber Music: HK$200 (per Hong Kong Young Artist)
Methods of payment: 付款方法:
- Bank Transfer* 銀行過數
Hong Kong Generation Next Arts Limited 香港新世代藝術協會有限公司
HSBC Bank Acc. No. 匯豐銀行帳號 : 848 648028 838
BANK NAME 銀行 : HSBC
BANK CODE 銀行號碼 : 004
ADDRESS 地址 : 1 Queen’s Road Central,Hong Kong
SWIFT CODE 國際匯款代碼 : HSBC HKH HHKH
- Crossed Cheques 劃線支票 (for Hong Kong Young Artists only)
payable to “Hong Kong Generation Next Arts Ltd” 抬頭請註明 “香港新世代藝術協會有限公司”
Please mail the cheque to 請把支票寄到
HKGNA/ MHK Music, Unit 1203, 12/F, M Place, 54 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong
香港新世代藝術協會／香港名師音樂，香港黃竹坑道 54號 M Place 12樓 1203室
To help us identify the bank transfer, please ensure your bank quotes details of Payment (your name and contact number) 為方便確認付款，請於支票背後寫上閣下姓名及聯絡號碼
- Paypal* (for International Young Artists only)
Click the link below to proceed.
*Please send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the receipt together with your application for our confirmation. If you are applying online, please upload it to the Google form when apply..